About Us Common Questions
- Will XP do very small jobs?
We’d be happy to. From a tap replacement to a leaking pipe or boiler check – XP will undertake any size of job for our customers.
- What else can XP help me with?
XP can help you with:
- Heating and gas works
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Drains, jetting, and CCTV surveys
- ‘eXPert’ cover plans (for central heating and plumbing)
- Electrical work
- What’s an 'eXPert' cover plan?
For a fixed monthly payment, XP can offer you cover for your central heating system (and plumbing if you wish) giving you peace of mind - should you ever need our help - at any time of the day or night, throughout the entire year.
An ‘eXPert’ Cover Plan for your Central Heating is £18.50 a month.
Alternatively, you may wish to consider ‘eXPert plus’ Cover Plan – to cover both your central heating and plumbing for £25.
- What if I have a major project like a complete new bathroom?
XP can organize the entire project for you – from start to finish. To make it a little easier, our finance partners, Barclays, may also be able to spread the cost of larger jobs over time – so that you can make those important changes to your home right now.
- Does XP have all the proper industry recognised accreditation?
Of course. XP are:
- Gas Safe registered
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- Accredited Installers of Vaillant
- Health & Safety ‘Contractor Plus’ Approved Contractors
- ‘Construction Line’ UK Register of Pre-Qualified Construction Services
- Members of the Water Regulation Advisory scheme
- Got a question we haven't covered here?
Why not get in touch with us? We’re always happy to help.